Quilt Entry Rules
THIS WILL BE A JURIED SHOW WITH THE FOLLOWING CONTEST RULES:
- Please keep a copy of your original entry form to be submitted with your quilt if selected.
- Include two (2) photos with the entry form for judging or exhibiting only
o One (1) full view photo which must include all finished edges
o One (1) detail view photo
o Do not photograph yourself with the item; it must be pictured alone.
o Staple the photos in the upper left-handed corner if you are not submitting electronically
o If not electronically, photos should be no larger than 4” x 6”
- Use one form for each item submitted. Complete ALL sections.
Incomplete entry forms will not be considered.
- All quilts must be quilted through 3 layers by hand or machine or both. Quilts in hard frames and tied quilts will not be accepted.
- Quilts must be clean and in show condition. (No animal hair or odor.)
- All quilts must be permanently identified on the back. A 4–inch sleeve is required on every quilt for hanging.
- You must determine the category in which your submission will be entered.
- Quilts may only be entered in one category.
- All quilts need to be folded.
- All quilts must have been made within the last five years.
- All quilts regardless of size must have a 4 inch sleeve at the top. If you need help with the technique Click Here to see video and also Click Here for second video.
- All decisions by the jury and judges are final. The jury reserves the right to reject or reclassify any entry.
- Each entry requires a separate entry form and $10 non-refundable entry fee. Payable with Pay Pal. Or if not electronically submitted — Make checks payable to the Elkhart County Quilt & Fiber Expo. Cash not accepted.
- No more than two (2) entries per category and no more than three (3) total entries will be accepted from any one (1) person.
- Notification of acceptance by Jury will be on or about May 5, 2023 via email including instructions and address for submission.
- Quilts selected by the jury will be displayed at the Elkhart County Quilt & Fiber Expo in the RV/MH Hall of Fame June 8-10, 2023.