Conditions of Enrollment
• A one-time processing fee of $15 is required for participation and must accompany each enrollment regardless of enrollment method and date. Processing fee includes entrance to all Demonstrations and Vendor Mall.
• Enrollment is available with immediate confirmation:Online at: www.ElkhartCounytQuiltFiberExpo.org
• On-line enrollment ensures registration in your desired activities.
• Enrollment is also available by USPS mail to 4000 E. Bristol St., Suite 3-202, Elkhart, IN 46514.
• Enrollment during the event is welcome, but some workshops and /or Presentations may be sold out.
• Credit card payment is required for all enrollment methods except mailed Enrollment Forms.
• A separate enrollment is required for each participant regardless of age.
• Opens March 20, 2023 at 9 am EST and closes May 24, 2023.
• The first 500 participants pre-enrolled will receive a free 2023 Elkhart County Quilt & Fiber Expo welcome bag with souvenir pin at on-site check-in.
• Is required for most activities
• On-site enrollment opens at 12 noon Wednesday June 7, 2023 and continues through noon Saturday June 10, 2023.
• Requires payment of $15 processing fee.
• Does not include the souvenir pin or Welcome Bag (souvenir pins will be available for sale while supplies last)
COMPLETING THE ENROLLMENT FORM
• Use a separate Enrollment Form for each participant regardless of age.
• Enrollment Forms received by mail will be processed to the extent activities are available. Should the activity you desired be full, payment will be processed for all other activities available. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ENROLLMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY.
• Please check your form for scheduling conflicts. You will be enrolled in only one activity per time slot.
• Checking box is required (located at checkout) confirming that you have read and agree to the COVID protocol, Liability Waiver and Indemnification Agreement and Notice of Photos and Videos.
SUBMITTING THE ENROLLMENT FORM
• May not be submitted prior to March 20, 2023
• All Enrollment Forms must be received by May 24, 2023.
• Any Enrollment Form received after May 24, 2023 will not be processed.
• Payment may be made by Visa, Master Card or Discover via PayPal.
• Payment may also be made with a personal check payable to: Elkhart County Quilt & Fiber Expo. Checks must be in U.S. dollars only, drawn on a U.S. bank and must include your driver’s license number and birth date.
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT The following will serve as your confirmation of enrollment:
• On-line enrollments will receive an e-mail confirmation of all activities for which you are registered.
• Enrollment by mail will receive an e-mail confirmation if an e-mail address is supplied. Otherwise, your credit card charge statement or canceled personal check will serve as your confirmation.
• Workshop registrants, who supply an e-mail, will receive an e-mail with workshop requirements and purchasing options after registration has been closed. NO ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS WILL BE SENT OR MAILED.
CANCELLATION OF EVENT ENROLLMENT
• Enrollment processing fees are non-refundable.
• All other fees are only refundable in full with your order confirmation number and a request duly received prior to May 24, 2023.
• No refunds will be issued after May 24, 2023, no exceptions.
CONDITION OF ENROLLMENT AND PARTICIPATION As a condition of your enrollment, attendance, or participation, you agree not to take photographs, audio, or video of any activity sponsored by the Expo without the expressed permission of Elkhart County Quilt & Fiber Expo and the related presenters, vendors or other associated individuals.